- What service do you provide?
- Can we afford you?
- How can I contact you?
- What do I do to book you?
- How can I pay you?
- Do you provide more men if required?
- Can we travel with the driver?
- Does my quote include congestion charge or toll roads?
- Once a move has been booked, how do you proceed?
- Can we rely you will be at our address on time?
- How do you deal with loading/unloading?
Most frequent questions and answers
If your removal is within the congestion charge or on a toll road the cost will be included in the quote and no further charges will be required.
We try to be punctual. However if by any chance due to traffic jams etc we are late, we will give you a call to let you know exactly what time we will arrive.
Before we provide you with a quotation we will ask you if there is any significant loading and unloading times which are obviously dependent on the size of the load.
We appreciate times may vary, but we would charge additional sums should your original time estimate is exceeded.
We would also point out that this would in no way affect the costs from pick up to destination neither would any traffic jams or hold ups during the journey.